[RFT] LTR, OBFF and ID-based ordering enabling

I have an ltr branch in my pci-2.6 repo on kernel.org that contains
simple enable/disable functions for latency tolerance reporting,
optimized buffer flush/fill and ID-based ordering.

These are PCIe 2.1 ECNs and are part of the new PCIe 3.0 spec.  If
anyone has hardware that supports any of these features, I'd appreciate
testing feedback.  ID-based ordering should allow for improved
performance, OBFF should improve power consumption by performing CPU
and memory transactions only when they're already active, and LTR
should improve power management as well.

There are several other features we don't yet support, but I'd also be
interested in getting feedback about, in particular atomic ops and
transaction processing hints.  If anyone has endpoint hardware
supporting these features I'd be very interested in working with you to
add support for them to the PCI core.

Thanks,