pci_get_dev_by_id() from interrupt handlers

Hi Jesse,

I have a question regarding the warning in the pci_get_dev_by_id()
[search.c] function which triggers when called from interrupt context.
As far as I have seen this function should be save to be called in
atomic mode. Is there any other reason it should not be called in
interrupt handlers? I need to (indirectly) call this function for my
IOMMU driver to handle events from the IOMMU.

Thanks,
	Joerg