PCIe hotplug

Hi,

I'm trying understand PCIe hot-plugging and surprise removal as supported in kernel. I am using a board having Ibex Peak. Can someone please help me understand - 1. Which is the relevant driver for pcie hp for this board? (looks like pciehp but I see others as well - shpchp) 2. Is there a specific user-space utility for safe removal of PCIe? Seems like it should be something like - quiesce, unbind, power-off. 3. Is there any existing driver which supports PCIe surprise removal? Also, when pcie slot has been powered off (as in handle_suprise_event() in pciehp), how is the driver notified about it?

Thanks,
_nishank