Mini PCI Express card not seen on pci bus anymore

Hi All,

I messed around with my wlan mini pci express card ar5007eg trying to be kind of clever.

I changed the vendor_id subven_id device_type using the following commands:

ath_info -g 1:0 -w 0xfebf0000 0048 280

ath_info -g 1:0 -w 0xfebf0000 0008 106b
ath_info -g 1:0 -w 0xfebf0000 004e 106b

ath_info -g 1:0 -w 0xfebf0000 0007 004e
ath_info -g 1:0 -w 0xfebf0000 004f 004e

all the commands were applied on the eeprom memory but once i did reboot this card does not show up in lspci.

I'd like to know if there is a way to access this card to reinitialize the memory to it's default values.

Is there any way to force the pci express port to wake up in order to access the card.

 so far i tried boot arg pci=nomsi,noaer,nobios,direct and all params listed in the docs

tried to remove the card, reflash bios play around with /sys/bus/pci_express/*

any help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rafik