pciutils-3.1.4 released

Hello, world!

The pciutils-3.1.4 have just hit the primary FTP server.

>From the ChangeLog:

	* Released as 3.1.4. (sorry that I have missed 22/7 and released
	it later :-))

	* Updated pci.ids to the today's snapshot of the database.

	* Fixed memory and file descriptor leak in the dump back-end.

	* The SR-IOV capability decoder now prints the VF BAR's.
	Patch by Chris Wright, cleaned up by me.

	* On request of certain company's lawyers, we now include a copy
	of the GPL with our package. It seems that the pciutils are getting
	mature if the most important bug of the month was this one ;-)

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
There really exists a Microsoft product that doesn't suck -- unfortunately, it's a vacuum cleaner.