Re: BUG: blank screen - unless keyboard/synaptic combo

Cc's added, attached lspci output.

On 05/19/2009 08:38 PM, Niel Lambrechts wrote:
I have a strange problem in that during a resume from hibernate my
text console (or X) remains blank - that is, until I simultaneously
press a keyboard key and touch the synaptic pad. It is not sufficient
to press just one or the other, it needs to be done simultaneously and
it resumes fine after doing this.

I have tried quite hard to overcome this issue. All of the following hibernation tests I tried involved booting into a text console, without ever starting X. With each test I still had a blank screen upon resume, and each time it was fully recoverable by pressing any keyboard key/synaptic pad touch combo.

1. Disabling a CPU core - NO CHANGE.
Based on a "multi-processor concurrency" fix mentioned on the web (Ubuntu bug #272307).

2. Upgrade BIOS to latest level - NO CHANGE.
BIOS 6FET70WW, released 04/17/2009.

3. Switching to ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 graphics card. NO CHANGE.
My Lenovo W500 has "switchable graphics" BIOS option, and I tried this test with both the integrated or the above-mentioned card without difference. _This result seems quite interesting to me, as if it could be some type of bus related freeze where the keyboard/synaptic combo plays a role._

4. Disabling BIOS Options - NO CHANGE.
Enabling/disabling security chip features + TXT features.
Disabling fingerprint reader.
Disabling memory security feature.

5. Kernel options - NO CHANGE.
ACPI debugging - I enabled CONFIG_ACPI_DEBUG, but did not see any messages generated when I pressed a keyboard key + synaptic mousepad combo that recovers the console.
FIRMWARE_EDID - still testing this.

Any suggestions on anything else I could try would be most welcome...!

Thanks,
Niel

linux-7vph:~ # lspci -vvv
00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Memory Controller Hub (rev 07)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20e0
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Latency: 0
        Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information <?>
        Kernel driver in use: agpgart-intel
        Kernel modules: intel-agp

00:02.0 VGA compatible controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07) (prog-if 00 [VGA controller])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 2114
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 31
        Region 0: Memory at f4400000 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4M]
        Region 2: Memory at d0000000 (64-bit, prefetchable) [size=256M]
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1800 [size=8]
        Capabilities: [90] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: fee0300c  Data: 41e9
        Capabilities: [d0] Power Management version 3
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI+ D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot-,D3cold-)

00:02.1 Display controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 07)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 2114
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-

00:03.0 Communication controller: Intel Corporation Mobile 4 Series Chipset MEI Controller (rev 07)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20e6
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Capabilities: [8c] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
                Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000

00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82567LM Gigabit Network Connection (rev 03)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20ee
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Capabilities: [d0] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: 00000000fee0300c  Data: 41e1
        Capabilities: [e0] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel driver in use: e1000e
        Kernel modules: e1000e

00:1a.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #4 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 20
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1860 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1a.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #5 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 21
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1880 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1a.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #6 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 22
        Region 4: I/O ports at 18a0 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1a.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #2 (rev 03) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f1
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
        Capabilities: [98] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: ehci-hcd

00:1b.0 Audio device: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) HD Audio Controller (rev 03)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f2
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Capabilities: [60] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable-
                Address: 0000000000000000  Data: 0000
        Capabilities: [70] Express (v1) Root Complex Integrated Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- RBE- FLReset+
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed unknown, Width x0, ASPM unknown, Latency L0 <64ns, L1 <1us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed unknown, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk- DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
        Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel <?>
        Capabilities: [130] Root Complex Link <?>
        Kernel driver in use: HDA Intel
        Kernel modules: snd-hda-intel

00:1c.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 0000f000-00000fff
        Memory behind bridge: fff00000-000fffff
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000fff00000-00000000000fffff
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #1, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM Disabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                SltCap: AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surpise+
                        Slot #  0, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
                SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-
                        Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
                SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-
                        Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-
                RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-
                RootCap: CRSVisible-
                RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
        Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: fee0100c  Data: 4169
        Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f3
        Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel <?>
        Capabilities: [180] Root Complex Link <?>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
        Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1c.1 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=03, subordinate=03, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 0000f000-00000fff
        Memory behind bridge: f4300000-f43fffff
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000fff00000-00000000000fffff
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #2, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <256ns, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive+ BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                SltCap: AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surpise+
                        Slot #  1, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
                SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet- CmdCplt- HPIrq- LinkChg-
                        Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
                SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet+ Interlock-
                        Changed: MRL- PresDet+ LinkState+
                RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-
                RootCap: CRSVisible-
                RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
        Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: fee0100c  Data: 4171
        Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f3
        Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel <?>
        Capabilities: [180] Root Complex Link <?>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
        Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1c.3 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 4 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=05, subordinate=0c, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 00002000-00002fff
        Memory behind bridge: f8000000-f9ffffff
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f4000000-00000000f40fffff
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #4, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                SltCap: AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surpise+
                        Slot #  3, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
                SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet+ CmdCplt- HPIrq+ LinkChg-
                        Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
                SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-
                        Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-
                RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-
                RootCap: CRSVisible-
                RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
        Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: fee0100c  Data: 4179
        Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f3
        Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel <?>
        Capabilities: [180] Root Complex Link <?>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
        Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1c.4 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) PCI Express Port 5 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Latency: 0, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=0d, subordinate=14, sec-latency=0
        I/O behind bridge: 00003000-00003fff
        Memory behind bridge: fa000000-fbffffff
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f4100000-00000000f41fffff
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=fast >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: [40] Express (v1) Root Port (Slot+), MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <64ns, L1 <1us
                        ExtTag- RBE+ FLReset-
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd- ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr- UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq- AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #5, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <1us, L1 <4us
                        ClockPM- Suprise- LLActRep+ BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk-
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM- AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x0, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
                SltCap: AttnBtn- PwrCtrl- MRL- AttnInd- PwrInd- HotPlug+ Surpise+
                        Slot #  4, PowerLimit 6.500000; Interlock- NoCompl-
                SltCtl: Enable: AttnBtn- PwrFlt- MRL- PresDet+ CmdCplt- HPIrq+ LinkChg-
                        Control: AttnInd Unknown, PwrInd Unknown, Power- Interlock-
                SltSta: Status: AttnBtn- PowerFlt- MRL- CmdCplt- PresDet- Interlock-
                        Changed: MRL- PresDet- LinkState-
                RootCtl: ErrCorrectable- ErrNon-Fatal- ErrFatal- PMEIntEna- CRSVisible-
                RootCap: CRSVisible-
                RootSta: PME ReqID 0000, PMEStatus- PMEPending-
        Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: fee0100c  Data: 4181
        Capabilities: [90] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f3
        Capabilities: [a0] Power Management version 2
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0+,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold+)
        Capabilities: [100] Virtual Channel <?>
        Capabilities: [180] Root Complex Link <?>
        Kernel driver in use: pcieport-driver
        Kernel modules: shpchp

00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #1 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
        Region 4: I/O ports at 18c0 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #2 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 17
        Region 4: I/O ports at 18e0 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB UHCI Controller #3 (rev 03) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f0
        Control: I/O+ Mem- BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin C routed to IRQ 18
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1c00 [size=32]
        Capabilities: [50] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: uhci-hcd

00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) USB2 EHCI Controller #1 (rev 03) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f1
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Capabilities: [58] Debug port: BAR=1 offset=00a0
        Capabilities: [98] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel modules: ehci-hcd

00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corporation 82801 Mobile PCI Bridge (rev 93) (prog-if 01 [Subtractive decode])
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Latency: 0
        Bus: primary=00, secondary=15, subordinate=18, sec-latency=32
        I/O behind bridge: 00004000-00007fff
        Memory behind bridge: f4800000-f7ffffff
        Prefetchable memory behind bridge: 00000000f0000000-00000000f3ffffff
        Secondary status: 66MHz- FastB2B+ ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort+ <SERR- <PERR-
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- NoISA+ VGA- MAbort- >Reset- FastB2B-
                PriDiscTmr- SecDiscTmr- DiscTmrStat- DiscTmrSERREn-
        Capabilities: [50] Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f4

00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corporation ICH9M-E LPC Interface Controller (rev 03)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f5
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Latency: 0
        Capabilities: [e0] Vendor Specific Information <?>
        Kernel modules: iTCO_wdt

00:1f.2 SATA controller: Intel Corporation ICH9M/M-E SATA AHCI Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 01 [AHCI 1.0])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f8
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR- FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Latency: 0
        Interrupt: pin B routed to IRQ 28
        Region 0: I/O ports at 1c48 [size=8]
        Region 1: I/O ports at 183c [size=4]
        Region 2: I/O ports at 1c40 [size=8]
        Region 3: I/O ports at 1838 [size=4]
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1c20 [size=32]
        Region 5: Memory at fc226000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=2K]
        Capabilities: [80] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit- Count=1/16 Enable+
                Address: fee0100c  Data: 4189
                Flags: PMEClk- DSI- D1- D2- AuxCurrent=0mA PME(D0-,D1-,D2-,D3hot+,D3cold-)
        Capabilities: [a8] SATA HBA <?>
        Capabilities: [b0] PCIe advanced features <?>
        Kernel driver in use: ahci
        Kernel modules: ahci

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corporation 82801I (ICH9 Family) SMBus Controller (rev 03)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20f9
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster- SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 23
        Region 0: Memory at fc227400 (64-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=256]
        Region 4: I/O ports at 1c60 [size=32]
        Kernel driver in use: i801_smbus
        Kernel modules: i2c-i801

03:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation Wireless WiFi Link 5100
        Subsystem: Intel Corporation Device 1011
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx+
        Capabilities: [d0] Message Signalled Interrupts: Mask- 64bit+ Count=1/1 Enable+
                Address: 00000000fee0100c  Data: 41b9
        Capabilities: [e0] Express (v1) Endpoint, MSI 00
                DevCap: MaxPayload 128 bytes, PhantFunc 0, Latency L0s <512ns, L1 unlimited
                        ExtTag- AttnBtn- AttnInd- PwrInd- RBE+ FLReset+
                DevCtl: Report errors: Correctable- Non-Fatal- Fatal- Unsupported-
                        RlxdOrd+ ExtTag- PhantFunc- AuxPwr- NoSnoop+ FLReset-
                        MaxPayload 128 bytes, MaxReadReq 128 bytes
                DevSta: CorrErr+ UncorrErr- FatalErr- UnsuppReq+ AuxPwr+ TransPend-
                LnkCap: Port #0, Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, ASPM L0s L1, Latency L0 <128ns, L1 <32us
                        ClockPM+ Suprise- LLActRep- BwNot-
                LnkCtl: ASPM L0s L1 Enabled; RCB 64 bytes Disabled- Retrain- CommClk+
                        ExtSynch- ClockPM+ AutWidDis- BWInt- AutBWInt-
                LnkSta: Speed 2.5GT/s, Width x1, TrErr- Train- SlotClk+ DLActive- BWMgmt- ABWMgmt-
        Capabilities: [100] Advanced Error Reporting
                UESta:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSVoil-
                UEMsk:  DLP- SDES- TLP- FCP- CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF- MalfTLP- ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSVoil-
                UESvrt: DLP+ SDES- TLP- FCP+ CmpltTO- CmpltAbrt- UnxCmplt- RxOF+ MalfTLP+ ECRC- UnsupReq- ACSVoil-
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP+ BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout+ NonFatalErr+
                CESta:  RxErr- BadTLP- BadDLLP- Rollover- Timeout- NonFatalErr+
                AERCap: First Error Pointer: 00, GenCap- CGenEn- ChkCap- ChkEn-
        Capabilities: [140] Device Serial Number a0-33-b2-ff-ff-ea-16-00
        Kernel driver in use: iwlagn
        Kernel modules: iwlagn

15:00.0 CardBus bridge: Ricoh Co Ltd RL5c476 II (rev ba)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c6
        Control: I/O+ Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Latency: 32, Cache Line Size: 64 bytes
        Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 16
        Region 0: Memory at f4800000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
        Bus: primary=15, secondary=16, subordinate=17, sec-latency=176
        Memory window 0: f0000000-f3fff000 (prefetchable)
        Memory window 1: 80000000-83fff000 (prefetchable)
        I/O window 0: 00004000-000040ff
        I/O window 1: 00004400-000044ff
        BridgeCtl: Parity- SERR- ISA- VGA- MAbort- >Reset- 16bInt+ PostWrite+
        16-bit legacy interface ports at 0001
        Kernel modules: yenta_socket

15:00.1 FireWire (IEEE 1394): Ricoh Co Ltd R5C832 IEEE 1394 Controller (rev 04) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c7
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-
        Kernel driver in use: ohci1394
        Kernel modules: ohci1394

15:00.2 SD Host controller: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C822 SD/SDIO/MMC/MS/MSPro Host Adapter (rev 21)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c8
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

15:00.3 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C843 MMC Host Controller (rev 11)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20c9
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

15:00.4 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd R5C592 Memory Stick Bus Host Adapter (rev 11)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20ca
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-

15:00.5 System peripheral: Ricoh Co Ltd xD-Picture Card Controller (rev 11)
        Subsystem: Lenovo Device 20cb
        Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- DisINTx-