pci_create_legacy_files() and non root bus

Hi Jesse !

Any reason why we don't create the legacy_io/mem files for child
busses ?

The fact that they only exist for PHBs makes it tricky for userspace
programs to find them

Since they only appear in /sys/class/pci_bus/* which has no hierarchy
information, a user space program like in my case that gets passed a
sysfs path to a device, would have to walk back up the chain to find out
the phb in order to then find it in there.

I don't see why we can't call pci_create_legacy_files() in
pci_alloc_child_bus() too though. Any reason ?

Cheers,
Ben.