pciutils-3.0.1 released

Hello, world!\n

I have released version 3.0.1 of the PCI Utilities. From the ChangeLog:

	* Released as 3.0.1.

	* Updated pci.ids to the most recent snapshot.

	* Added a Cygwin port. Patch by Christopher Voltz, ported to the
	current tree by Martin Mares.

	* Worked around compatibility problems with various default settings
	of wget (we have to set --no-timestamping explicitly). Thanks to Ville
	Skytta for pointing that out.

	* Fixed printing of MSI capabilities. Thanks to Matthew Wilcox for
	a patch.

	* Added decoding of several PCI-X capabilities: device/link/slot 2,
	Advanced Error Reporting, Access Control Services, Alternative Routing-ID,
	Single Root I/O Virtualization. Thanks to Yu Zhao for patches.

	* Fixed bug in filters which caused them to refuse vendor/device ID 0xffff.

	* Fixed several build problems: builds without PCI_USE_DNS on Linux
	and with PCI_USE_DNS on Solaris and *BSD. Static library mode also
	compiles again on old versions of GCC.

You will find it at the usual FTP servers and also in the public Git repository
at kernel.org.

We still have a backlog of several hundreds PCI ID's in the web interface,
but it will be hopefully upgraded to a new system in a week or two, which
will make the approvals of ID's much easier and smoother and which will also
provide much better feedback to the submitters. Stay tuned.

				Have a nice fortnight
--
Martin `MJ' Mares                          <mj@xxxxxx>   http://mj.ucw.cz/
"Never send to know for whom the bell tolls: it tolls for thee." -- John Donne