Migration of parisc.wiki.kernel.org to RTD

Dear PA-RISC Linux users,

On 10/11/24 16:31, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
We are trying to sunset the last few wikis that we are hosting and convert
them all to git-backed sphinx documentation. The PARISC wiki is one of the
last MediaWikis that we have, and I have prepared a migration path for you
[...]

In the meantime, Konstantin and myself moved the
PA-RISC Wiki to become a "ReadTheDocs" static website.

It's now hosted at

	https://parisc.docs.kernel.org

and the source is available at

	https://github.com/hdeller/parisc-website