Bounce probe for linux-parisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (no action required)

Greetings!

This is the mlmmj program managing the <linux-parisc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
mailing list.

Your mail host rejected some of the messages we tried to deliver.
This usually happens if we have accepted a spam message, but your mail
server refused to take it from us (because it's spam).

This automated probe is just a test to make sure that there are no other
problems with mail delivery to your account. No action is required on
your part -- if you are seeing this message, that means everything is
normal.

(In fact, you can add "Subject: Bounce probe" to your filters to avoid
seeing this message in the future.)

For internal tracking purposes, here is the list of bounced messages:
- 546
- 548
- 549