Re: Regression with kernel 6.3 "kernel BUG at include/linux/swapops.h:472!"

Helge Deller wrote...

> I haven't used kernel 6.3 much yet, but the kernel BUG below seems
> to be triggered by CONFIG_MIGRATION.
> You could try to disable that config option first to verify if
> it fixes your crash.
> This might help to narrow down the problem....

Looks good, still have a running system after 45 minutes, never got that
far with the initial kernel configuration.

In the meantime I realized only some 16 commits between v6.2 and v6.3
affect arch/parisc. Do you think it's worth check right around those?
Also, if you can think of a way to trigger the crashes, that would ease
the testing a lot.

Regards,

    Christoph