Subject: Re: Correct goarch.sh settings for gccgo on hppa?
Date: 2022-11-28 15:20
From: Ian Lance Taylor <iant@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx>

On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 12:19 AM Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx> wrote:

I don't know if it's relevant, but on hppa the stack grows upwards,
while on all(?) other platforms the stack grows downwards.
Maybe something is missing, esp. since setcontext() is involved where
a new context including stack is set and this leads to the "corrupt stack" ?

Interesting point and quite possibly relevant.  See the code in
runtime/stack.c.  More generally, see if the tests behave better with
the environment variable GOGC=off.  That disables the garbage
collector.

Ian