[GIT PULL] parisc architecture updates for kernel v5.9

Hi Linus,

please pull the parisc architecture updates for kernel 5.9-rc1 from:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/deller/parisc-linux.git parisc-5.9-1

The majority of the patches are reverts of previous commits regarding the
parisc-specific low level spinlocking code and barrier handling, with which we
tried to fix CPU stalls on our build servers.  In the end John David Anglin
found the culprit: We missed a define for atomic64_set_release(). This seems to
have fixed our issues, so now it's good to remove the unnecessary code again.

Other than that it's trivial stuff: Spelling fixes, constifications and such.

Thanks,
Helge

Alexander A. Klimov (1):
      parisc: Replace HTTP links with HTTPS ones

Helge Deller (6):
      parisc: Convert to BIT_MASK() and BIT_WORD()
      parisc: Report bad pages as HardwareCorrupted
      Revert "parisc: Improve interrupt handling in arch_spin_lock_flags()"
      Revert "parisc: Drop LDCW barrier in CAS code when running UP"
      Revert "parisc: Use ldcw instruction for SMP spinlock release barrier"
      Revert "parisc: Revert "Release spinlocks using ordered store""

John David Anglin (1):
      parisc: Do not use an ordered store in pa_tlb_lock()

Randy Dunlap (1):
      parisc: elf.h: delete a duplicated word

Rolf Eike Beer (1):
      parisc: make the log level string for register dumps const

 arch/parisc/Kconfig                |  2 +-
 arch/parisc/include/asm/bitops.h   | 41 +++++++++++---------------------
 arch/parisc/include/asm/elf.h      |  2 +-
 arch/parisc/include/asm/spinlock.h | 33 ++++++++------------------
 arch/parisc/kernel/entry.S         | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++------------------
 arch/parisc/kernel/pdt.c           |  3 +++
 arch/parisc/kernel/syscall.S       | 24 ++++---------------
 arch/parisc/kernel/traps.c         |  6 ++---
 arch/parisc/mm/init.c              | 12 +++++-----