parisc-linux.org website migrated to http://wiki.parisc-linux.org/

Hello,

just to let everyone know...

Our original website at http://www.parisc-linux.org was hosted on a A500 machine at HP in Colorado.
If you are interested, you can see original pictures of this machine here: https://parisc.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/PA-RISC_Linux_Project_History
But due to network problems it has been down now for 3 weeks and we are in progress to move the server physically over to OSUOSL.org and use it there as buildd server.

That said, the original website at www.parisc-linux.org will most likely now show up again.
Instead our new web presence is now our wiki at http://wiki.parisc-linux.org/ which is much easier to maintain.

As I'm writing this mail, parisc-linux.org shows the contents of our french mirror, but it will redirect to the wiki page soon.
If you had a @parisc-linux.org email address in the past, Thibaut will try to get the forwarding working again.

Helge