New udev package requires CONFIG_DEVTMPFS

I uploaded new consolekit (0.4.6-3) and systemd/udev (204-5) builds to the parisc Debian archive. The new version of consolekit breaks the old version of udev. The new version of udev requires
the running kernel to have been built with CONFIG_DEVTMPFS.

So, I advise not upgrading unless you have primary and backup kernels built with CONFIG_DEVTMPFS.

This option is not selected in at least some parisc default configs.

Dave
--
John David Anglin	dave.anglin@xxxxxxxx