Re: PCI & AGP video options

Helge,

Thank you much for the answer!

I'm not sure if it makes much sense to use a PA-RISC
machine as desktop machine nowadays. Every Intel-based
machine is faster, cheaper, better supported (graphic cards)
and uses less power...

Got your point.
That's true. Still would be nice to use workstation model
as workstation.

The only other card I used once (at least I tested it shortly)
was a Vodoo 2 card. Sadly it only supported 800x600 with 16bit if
I remember correctly.
I tried a Matrox PCI once too, but I think it had some issues.

I have some S3 (PCI 5v) and an Asus AGP (not AGP Pro) though
can't test them, as i don't have corresponding risers.