Re: parisc-linux.org down?

On 10/18/2012 3:21 PM, Mike Frysinger wrote:
> On Wednesday 17 October 2012 17:48:15 dann frazier wrote:

>>> how big is the site ?  we host some of our medium-sized open source
>>> projects on VMs provided by OSUOSL.  maybe worth contacting since the
>>> price is right ? (i.e. free ;])
>>>
>>> although i really appreciate having sites be hosted by the things they
>>> espouse (hppa in this case), but i can see that geek factor being less
>>> important than an available site.
>>
>> fyi, parisc-linux.org is back after a power cycle - so data should be
>> available if someone wants to look at the OSUOSL-like options :)
>
> what resources does parisc-linux.org provide nowadays ?  seems like mailing
> lists and git have moved to kernel.org.  that leaves web site and wiki ?  and
> it might be advantageous to merge those into a single wiki ?
> -mike

Static files, and cvs.

The cvs can go, everything is done upstream, and some minor tools like the
cool disasm tool can be made available on the wiki as it's just a small program.

The static files, like manuals and things we should keep as links in the wiki.

I would be very happy with a single moinmoin wiki.

Cheers,
Carlos.