Re: [patch 0/8] parisc: Convert to new irq_chip functions

On Mon, 7 Feb 2011, James Bottomley wrote:

> On Sun, 2011-02-06 at 20:45 +0000, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> > The following series converts parisc to the new irq_chip functions and
> > sets GENERIC_HARDIRQS_NO_DEPRECATED. Compile tested only.
>
> You don't really need one patch per file in the irq function changes do
> you? ... unless you're being rechristened Joe Perches ...

WTF ? It's damn easier to review and make sure that you did not miss
anything that way. That's not a 100 patches series doing spelling
fixes or other trivial shite.

Feel free to bulk apply them, I don't care. Next time I'm going to
ignore parisc and just mark it broken, then you can fix it up yourself
as you like.

> I can't get the last patch to apply ... it looks like there are lots of
> other Kconfig changes besides the one liner it does; what's missing?

Tested it against -next as well, had to fix up crap there and sent out
that queue instead the one against linus.

Yours grumpy,

	tglx