Re: parisc tree maintainer

On 12/06/2010 10:53 PM, James Bottomley wrote:
On Mon, 2010-12-06 at 11:43 -0500, Kyle McMartin wrote:
I'm getting a bit bored of maintaining the parisc trees and such... Do
either of you want to take over? If you do, please reply so that Linus
knows that the next pull request will come from you instead of me.
I suppose I can ... it's not a high volume tree, fortunately.  Thanks
for doing it this long ... although I've got to say, I think continuing
would be good practise for you.

James, thanks for taking that job!
Since our second baby (that time a son) was born just yesterday, I don't think I will have much time during the next few weeks at least :-)

Kyle, thanks a lot for all your work up to now.
I hope your interest for parisc will come back again at some point ;-)

Helge