[alerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: HP SUPPORT ALERT: Change to Patch services effective September 18, 2010 ? Action required]

I have forwarded this message to the list because I believe that
this change by HP  will impact my support of GCC and binutils on parisc
particularly for hpux.  However, I have always felt that hpux testing
provided an important validation for linux.  For many years (since
at least 1990), patches were available without a support agreement.

Comments?

Dave

----- Forwarded message from Hewlett-Packard <alerts@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----