Re: gcc-4.5 -fdelayed-branch strikes back

Hi Dave,

> I haven't had a chance to try the your stripped down gengenrtl.c
> but there is definitely a problem compiling the 4.5 branch with
> 4.4 using STAGE1_CFLAGS="-O".  This didn't occur with 4.3.  I get
> an ICE in stage1 configuration of libgcc with 4.4.  At this point,
> I don't know the cause but this is bad as it indicates a major
> bug with 4.4 on hppa.  -fno-reorder-blocks didn't help.

I'm able to reproduce the same behavior with gcc-4.5 trying to build
itself. Can you try with -fno-delayed-branch ?
I think -freorder-blocks is just a way to trigger the issue with -O1.

The test case should make things pretty easy to repro. But if you need
some more details let me know.

Cheers,
  Guy