hardware

I've got a load of hardware I don't really anticipate energizing again
that anyone who is doing work on Linux is welcome to... I'll make a
list, but I have random bits of everything parisc related (PCI
storage/network/misc, memory, disks, arrays, etc.)

I'm willing to itemize it and offer to ship it for the cost of postage,
so if any of you want some of it (or machines) make a list of what you
need and I'll sift through boxes and let you know what I've got.

(Mostly J6XXX class machine bits and A500 bits probably a couple earlier
models as well.)

--Kyle