Re: Patch for segfaults in minifail tests

Le 2 mai 10 à 00:25, Helge Deller a écrit :

Thibeaut: I've attached the testcase (I called it minifail_dave, since it was changed by Dave). Maybe you can attach it to your website if it's not
yet there...?

Err, please, you're not making this easy for me.

I've put on the website all the testcases I found in the emails, so if dave already posted it, chances are it's already there.

Could you please check the page and see if the testcase you're using is there? I tried to keep it simple by:
a) keeping the original name (whenever available)
b) linking to the corresponding message

If I'm the only one actually using that webpage, it's totally pointless...

HTH

--
Thibaut VARÈNE
http://www.parisc-linux.org/~varenet/