Re: threads and fork on machine with VIPT-WB cache

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 6:26 PM, John David Anglin
<dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Helge,
>
> On Tue, 13 Apr 2010, Helge Deller wrote:
>
>> Still crashes.
>
> Can you you try the patch below?  The change to cacheflush.h is the same
> as before.

For the records, while setting up the wiki's TestCases page, it
noticed that the initial large patch that you sent (see
https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/91525/ ) contained bits that
weren't part of the split chunks you sent afterwards.

This patch (pte.d.2) seems to update some of those chunks and also
contains bits that weren't either part of them.

That being said so that we do not loose track of potentially useful
code. Though maybe kyle has all of this sorted out already and I'm
just unable to figure it out myself ;-)

HTH

T-Bone

--