hanging kernel - HPMC problem

Hello all,

I am encountering probably quite typical problem with my PA-RISC server. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any solution on google. I am trying to configure kernel on HPPA machine with old PA8000 (with 300MHz clock) processor. I managed to install Debian lenny on that machine, configured most of the services, owever while trying to recompile the kernel I alwas get HPMC bus timeout during the boot. Generic kernel works perfectly, would you give me any hints where should I look for a mistake?
I suppose this is only kernel configuration issue.
Here is the .config file that didn't work:
http://pastebin.com/f45530dd7

I would appreciate any help

Marek Denis