Re: Out of order unwind entry warning

On 11/02/2009 03:34 AM, John David Anglin wrote:
On Sun, 01 Nov 2009, John David Anglin wrote:

On Sun, 01 Nov 2009, John David Anglin wrote:

On Fri, 30 Oct 2009, Helge Deller wrote:

But when compiling the kernel something is still wrong.
I tried it a few times now, recompiled binutils, the kernel and so on.
I'm not 100% sure that I did everything correct, but I still think there is
something wrong...

I believe that you are correct but I think we have another unrelated bug.
It appears that the unwind data is getting messed up in the link of
built-in.o.

It seems the unwind data is being sorted by ld -r.

Does the attached patch fix the problem?

Yes, it does :-)

All of your patches applied seem to work 100% OK.

Helge

PS: I only tested 32bit, but I assume 64bit will then work as well.