Re: Out of order unwind entry warning

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 6:00 PM, Helge Deller <deller@xxxxxx> wrote:
> I see a those options:
> a) drop the second (weak) unwind info entry
> b) for the weak function, use the same start- and end-addresses as the
> non-weak entry.
>
> Option b) would probably need some adjustments to the existing parisc
> specific unwind function.

FWIW I think option (a) is the best option.

Yes, the linker doesn't even consider the weak function when building
the final executable, I don't know why an unwind entry is kept for it.

Be aware that --gc-sections can cause similar problems in unwind
information on other targets, so it might also be an issue for PARISC.

Thanks for the good work so far!

Cheers,
Carlos.