Re: unaligned accesses in apply_relocate_add

You might also look at Aries PA-RISC emulator (on ia64):
    http://www.princeton.edu/~rblee/ELE572Papers/PARISCtoIA64.htm
Thanks for the reference. There is also a HPPA version of QEMU. Unlike them we emulate the whole system hardware. At this moment it is an rp24xx system including the ASTRO/ELROY stuff and the NCR SCSI controller. We will also add a DE500 ethernet. This means that you can install Linux from an ISO image in the emulator like you normally install your system from a CD. The goal is to run MPE eventually. Our emulator runs on PC x64 in Windows (shame on me).
begin:vcard
fn:dr. Artem Alimarine
n:Alimarine;Artem
org:STROMASYS SA
adr:;;De Zaale 11;Eindhoven;;5612AJ;The Netherlands
email;internet:artem.alimarine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Software Architect
tel;work:+31-40-2390863
tel;fax:+31-40-2390800