Re: Wierd code in Entry.S

Hi,
Yes, looks like we've got a set of cockups in this file.  Apparently gas
is evaluating depi as the macro DEPI, which seems to be correct for
every other case in the file I've looked at except this one
What I saw is that in the end DEPDI opcode with bit 44 is generated for than instruction.

The macro make_insert_tlb is used with PA2.0 and thus with IDTLBT and make_insert_tlb_11 with PA1.1 and thus with IDTLBP. It would probably be enough to change DEPI into DEPDI in the 2.0 variant. I do not know whether there are more similar cases.

Best regards,
Artem
begin:vcard
fn:dr. Artem Alimarine
n:Alimarine;Artem
org:STROMASYS SA
adr:;;De Zaale 11;Eindhoven;;5612AJ;The Netherlands
email;internet:artem.alimarine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Software Architect
tel;work:+31-40-2390863
tel;fax:+31-40-2390800