HPMC bus timeout on C3600

Hi team,

I'm recently running into HPMC bus timeout problem. While this never
caused any problem before, I've noticed a few strange things. I've
attached the output I get from "pim hpmc" in the PDC.

This BUS timeout occurs after one or two days of idling when I plug a
specific card reader in the USB PCI card I plugged in. I think this
card reader causes problems because it's being polled every 2-3 seconds.

Nevertheless, looking at the pdc output, it seems that the OS HPMC
handler is not kicking off according to the chassis code CBF2 and CBFC.
CBF2 : bas OS HPMC len
CBFC : OS HPMC br err

I've check GR02 and it points to inw() which makes sens. Nothing
interesting there.

The failing device appears to be the built-in NIC according the path
provided in the output (10/0/12/0) and the C3600 service manual (figure
5-2).

Even if this look HW pb, I've had a few reports recently about HPMC PCI
timeout issues and I have a few doubts.

Now my questions are :
 - does this look like an HW or SW problems ?
 - why isn't the HPMC handler kicked off ?
 - could the HPMC handler recover this ?
 - what debug can I enable to get more info about this if applicable ?

Cheers,
  Guy