Re: missing compat_sys_ptrace conversions for mips and parisc

I could take care of this for parisc. Just looked into the code and it seems it could cleanup the code nicely as well.

But I don't want to step on Kyle's toe, since I assume he prepares the asm-parisc/ move in the parisc-2.6 git tree during the next days.

Whoever does this change, I would appreciate if you could run a gdb testsuite before and after and compare the results.

You can just build the debian package. I believe it runs the testsuite by default. (although i see from buildd.d.o that the latest version is FTBFS because of some header issues?)

thanks
randolph