Re: Cupertino test ring problem?

Matthew Wilcox wrote:
On Mon, Jul 28, 2008 at 09:19:05AM -0500, James Bottomley wrote:

The gateway machines to cupertino (gsyfrf11/10) have been inaccessible
for most of last week.  Can we get someone local to give them a poke and
see what's up with them?

Dave Anglin asked me about it during OLS.  I suggested he poke Rick
Jones ...

That explains that mild ache in my side :)

The Cupertino test ring got moved last week from one machine room to another. This also included netperf.org and ftp.cup.hp.com. Shutdown was about 1600 Pacific time on the 23rd, and power was restored to the racks by about that time on Thursday. I brought-up netperf.org, ftp.cup.hp.com and they talked fine and dandy on the network, so I simply powered-on the lp1000r gateway and ass-u-me-d it would work as well. I guess it didn't :( and I will try to take a look at them today.

rick jones