Questions on Slimbus on OMAP4460 PandaboardES

Hi Guys,

I am interesting on Slimbus interface on my pandaboardES, which has OMAP4460 processor. I followed resource from web to boot up my board and I connect two fly wires to connect to slimbus1 interface. (Disconnect R7/R6 on WiLink modules). It is slimbus1 clk and data.

I modified my u-boot pin mux, MCBSP1_CLKX and MCBSP1_DR. That gives slimbus function on power up. And I put u-boot, x-loader and 3.9.0 kernel (www.kernel.org) on it. I noted lots of hwmod and clock patch on include in 3.9-rc6 version. (Tony Lindgren made this tag)

As I am new guy to run this linux driver. I have some questions on slimbus integration.

1. 'omap44xx_slimbus1_hwmod' can be a initialize function for slimbus? I compare 4460 TRM on slimbus programming guide, Page 5176. It is almost same, but I just confused on PRCM initialization. How to enable ABE_24M_FCLK?

2. I find slimbus driver on http://lwn.net/Articles/454945/ . This driver seems for Qualcomm BB processor. How do I make entry from this driver to hwmod? I find init and slimbus_dev struct. But I could not make connection between hwmod and this driver.

3. From all information, I saw TI was not intend customer to use SLIMBUS on OMAP. So is it a deep hole for me to run slimbus on pandaboard. Or is it someone successful connect slimbus to external peripherals?

Thanks

Jason