Display related board specific boot args

Hi Tony,

As you probably know, Overo is a very basic omap board to which you can
attach different add-on modules, like LCD module. In the current overo
board file we always add multiple LCD devices, of which the user should
only use one (the one on his module). This model of allowing multiple
LCD devices on the same video bus is causing headaches in the dss land,
and I'm removing support for it.

So what we should do is add only the LCD device that you actually have
attached. With DT this will probably be handled with separate dts files,
depending on the add-on module.

How should this be handled with board files? Is it ok to add a board
specific kernel boot argument, parsed in the board file, which tells the
add-on board?

We have similar situation in some other boards also.

 Tomi