Re: [GIT PULL 3/3] omap prcm cleanup for v3.8 merge window, part1

* Olof Johansson <olof@xxxxxxxxx> [121105 10:53]:

> The history of this branch looks a little odd. Did you mean to merge in
> cleanup-headers on top of Paul's branch in it? It seems to add no value -- all
> that code is already in our branch and it resolves no conflicts, etc.

Oh that was because I wanted to keep the header clean up separate
and Paul needed some base for further PRCM work that would not
conflict with the header changes. And I wanted to get the first
set of Paul's changes into linux next early to avoid a big pile
of pull requests later on.

> That being said, it causes no harm, and I've pulled it in as is.

OK thanks.

Regards,

Tony