AW: How to disable message "Uncompressing linux..." on kernel start?

In http://www.spinics.net/lists/arm-kernel/msg195871.html Russell King pointed out that the message goes to fb on some platforms. So the ideal solution would be to assure, that this message is not printed if the kernel parameter console is not set.