Re: [GIT PULL] ARM: OMAP: i2c, gpio, spi, regulator and mmc DTS updates

Hi Olof,

On 4/15/2012 3:19 AM, Olof Johansson wrote:
Benoit, Tony,

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 11:31 AM, Olof Johansson<olof@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Cousson, Benoit<b-cousson@xxxxxx>  wrote:
FYI, MMC DT adaptation just got merged, I2C, GPIO, SPI, regulator DT
adaptation were already merged before, so it means that this branch can be
merged to take advantage of all the DT adapted drivers.

I've pulled this in as late/omap-dt, included in next/dt3 and
for-next. I'll let it sit in linux-next for at least one day before
it's sent in. Since it's just device tree additions, risk for
regressions should be low.

As you've noticed, this didn't make it into 3.4 due to the window
closing early. :(

Yes, I did :-(

I've renamed the branch in arm-soc to omap/dt-missed-3.4 and merged it
into next/dt for the 3.5 merge window.

OK, cool, I was about to ping you about that series. I'll then be able to use it as a stable base for further OMAP DT patches.

Thanks,
Benoit