Re: OMAP3EVM not booting on l-o master

cc Kevin

On Fri, 6 Apr 2012, Tony Lindgren wrote:

> So something in Paul's series is changing the interrupt
> behaviour somehow?

Am wondering if this might be due to the kernel not clearing some
bootloader mux settings?

Perhaps the bootloader is configuring the mux hardware for I/O wakeups on
a pad, but the kernel is missing an mux IRQ handler or mapping for it. Or
maybe one of the kernel mux entries is missing the OMAP_WAKEUP_EN or
OMAP_DEVICE_PAD_WAKEUP flags for a pad that the bootloader is configuring
- I seem to recall that Kevin found some problems here with the
mach-omap2/serial.c mux code.  Anyway, will create a patch to add some
debugging here for Afzal to try.

Also,it seems to me that when the mux layer starts, the code should
probably clear out all of the I/O wakeup configuration in the hardware
that the bootloader set up.

- Paul