A few maintenance notes for the 3.4-rc and future merge windows

Hi everyone,

A few notes about maintenance changes for the 3.4-rc and later merge
windows for patches that pass through me.

- Discussing the upcoming release cycle with Tony, it sounds like he's
  planning to take non-regression fixes also during the early -rc series.
  So I'll be submitting both regression fixes and non-regression fixes
  during those timeframes.  One pull request will be sent to Tony shortly;
  please don't hesitate to speak up if I've forgotten something so it can
  be queued for the next pull request.

- I'll now be sending upstream pull requests for GPG-signed tags,
  hosted on the following git.kernel.org tree:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/pjw/omap-pending

  This tree is also covered by gitweb at:

  http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/pjw/omap-pending.git;a=summary

- The pull request E-mails will themselves be signed by GPG.

- And at some point in the future, I'll probably move my kernel
  development kernel Git repo there too, to take advantage of gitweb.

Thanks for bearing with the changes.  It might take a few iterations to
get things completely sorted out...

- Paul