Re: GPIO debounce problems on 3.2

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 1:39 PM, Grazvydas Ignotas <notasas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So when does all wakeup stuff come into effect, when CORE+PER go to
> low power state? I'm using 3.2 and CORE seems to always be ON
> (regardless of cpuidle option) except when I suspend I guess. I can
> get PER state to change if I set serial timeouts, but that doesn't
> help the GPIO problem.

There is a strange thing in pm34xx.c, omap_sram_idle() function:
I've added logging of per_next_state, and it's always 1
(PWRDM_POWER_RET) for me, however if I check /debug/pm_debug/count ,
core_pwrdm and per_pwrdm only has 1 for ON and zeros for all other
states. That function calls gpio debounce clock disable if
per_next_state < PWRDM_POWER_ON.

Does that mean this code is preparing for RET but never enters it?
Maybe GPIO module ends up active but with debounce clock disabled?

--
Gražvydas