Issue: Runtime API usage in wake-up device irq_handler during wakeup from system-wide-suspend.

Hello,

During system_wide_suspend pm runtime is disabled.
I.e. __pm_runtime_disable is called from __device_suspend.
Now, if a wakeup interrupt is triggered and the wakeup device irq handler
is called even before device_resume and pm_runtime_enable happens,
the device irq_handler proceeds to enable clock with runtime API to
handle wakeup event.

Wouldn't this result in system wide abort since the pm_runtime is not enabled
yet from dpm_resume?
As we end up accessing regs after doing runtime get_sync.

Looks like this scenario is not handled currently.
Or Am I missing something here?

--
Thanks,
Govindraj.R