Re: Remaining omap pull requests

Hi Arnd,

On 07/12/2011 11:16 PM, Tony Lindgren wrote:
* Arnd Bergmann<arnd@xxxxxxxx>  [110711 15:11]:
On Monday 11 July 2011, Tony Lindgren wrote:
Hi Arnd,

Below is a summary of the pending omap pull requests as there are still
few branches pending.

Can you please take a look and see what you can take of these for v3.1
merge window?

There's still quite a bit more code shrinkage, and the new code for 4460
and PRCM related changes are badly needed.

I've pulled everything now, please check if it looks ok to you.

Thanks looks good to me.

I haven't really looked at the patches much, I hope that I have time
to at least do some test builds and take a very rough look at the
contents tomorrow.

OK thanks.

Thanks for the detailed descriptions, and for splitting it
into good-sized series.

Looks like I forgot the i2c driver changes that also should be
merged by us. Those are acked by Ben Dooks, Kevin's pull request
for that is at:

http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=131014213007667&w=2

I thought this was already pulled, but looking now I see that this was never pulled into the arm-soc tree.

Can you pull this for v3.1 please?

Kevin