Re: about n810 integration status

On Sat, Jun 25, 2011 at 03:00:01PM +0900, Kim HeungJun wrote:
> Hi everyone,

Hi HeungJun,

> Does anybody knows about n810 integration status on Kernel? I have one
> n810, and I try to update the newest kernel and filesystem image freely.
> And, if anyone know about , please let me know.

Are you using your own root filesystem or the original Diablo one?

I've been using Debian without display so I just have had a serial console.
The display might be working as well --- I just haven't tried it since the
serial port is enough for me right now. :-P I can find my kernel .config if
you're interested. NFS over USB works fine.

Just grab latest linux-omap kernel. I don't think all the required CBUS
changes are in mainline quite yet, but they're on their way there.

> The information which I know is just the flasher from Nokia is needed for
> updating. And, I can compile kernel and handle a litte.

Flashing instructions are available here:

<URL:http://wiki.maemo.org/index.php?title=Updating_the_firmware&oldid=17120>

It's the same flasher as on N900.

Regards,

--