Re: Initial B&N Nook Color support, take four

On Sun, 22 May 2011, green@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello!
>
>   Next attempt at B&N Nook Color board file submission.
>   USB peripheral mode is fully operational as is serial console and
>   MMC/SDCard.

[snip]

Thank you very much for this work. I am considering the idea of buying one
of these Nook Color things; at least it would get good company from a
couple of other half-finished ARM-type projects lying around. But, most
particularly, I would be interested to know exactly what is meant by

"USB peripheral mode is fully operational"

because one of the things I would wish to be able to do with the Nook is
to hook up a keyboard or, alternatively, a USB VGA adapter. Thus, do you
mean exactly that the Nook is supported as a client when hooked by USB to
another computer? Or does this mean that there actually is hope of having
it act as a USB host?

Theodore Kilgore