Re: [GIT PULL] USB patches for next merge window

On Mon, 23 May 2011 09:14:38 +0300
Felipe Balbi <balbi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> a gentle ping here too. Without this we will have regressions on
> ehci/ohci as the pm_runtime patches have gone in via Samuel.

Does this mean that those regressions happened already when those
patches were made if there is pull request dependency?

Remember bisectability is important. And very important if you are
bisecting something else but which is dependent on this as then you
could mark wrong good/bad points or not able to determine.

--
Jarkko