RE: Question regarding suspend/resume

[Hiremath, Vaibhav] Peter,

I have validated the release kernel (along with x-loader/uboot) on OMAP3EVM, and it does work without any issues.

I have personally validated this with latest Arago repos, probably you may want to share the changes you have made in x-loader/uboot/kernel to port PSP2.6.32 to LogicPD hardware.

Thanks,
Vaibhav