Nokia CBUS code

Hi there,

I was wondering if somebody was working on mainline integration of the
cbus code.
That probably is a major effort, as it needs a rewrite in some parts,
but I'm certainly interested in getting it mainlined, because I'm
currently developing a driver on top of it.
It's a battery management driver. If somebody is interested, it can
be found here:
https://dev.openwrt.org/browser/trunk/target/linux/omap24xx/patches-2.6.37/900-n810-battery-management.patch
It currently doesn't support charging, however, almost all information
for the charging hardware is available. Registers and bits are known.
The only thing that's missing is the interpreter of the
calibration data. That's going to be some major effort, though,
because bme uses software floating point for that. That's currently
screwing my brains, but it should be doable.

--
Greetings Michael.