RE: hwmod and insertable modules

I am not really concerned for location of the file - but intent of the
original query was to understand if we ever thought of antonym of
omap_device_build() OR if it did come for discussion if there was an
accepted disposition.

> data as platform_data(with stuff like baseaddress etc..) to
> the driver
> and things can happily function... Would suggest posting out a
> RFC patch
> if you'd like better ideas from the community I guess.

I was trying other way - understand if there is an existing norm/
convention that I can follow - rather than (re)invent it!

Based on discussion so far, I will definitely have an RFC.