Re: Upcoming merge window, marked all the patchwork patches before v2.6.35 as archived

* Gadiyar, Anand <gadiyar@xxxxxx> [100915 11:36]:

> I posted this patch [1] a while ago fixing a bunch of compile warnings
> that show up with omap3_defconfig and omap_4430sdp_defconfig builds. I
> can't seem to locate it in patchworks; not sure how that happened.
>
> Any chance you can pick this up (before more folks on LAKML start
> yelling about no-one caring for build warnings...)? Would you like me
> to post this again?
>
> - Anand
>
> [1] http://marc.info/?l=linux-omap&m=128212353619711&w=2

Thanks, adding that with Felipe's ack. For some reason I could not
find this in patchwork at all, I guess it must have been pretty broken
at some point.

Anyways, for the other patches, please just repost so we'll
have all the pending patches in one queue in patchwork.

Regards,

Tony