RE: DSS2 patch series

Hi,

> On Tue, 2010-07-27 at 10:27 +0200, ext Taneja, Archit wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > We had pushed three patch series while you were out. We
> received some
> > good comments on them. We wanted to know if you can point out more
> > fixes and susuggestions before we rework them.
> >
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/111901/
> >
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/112648/
> >
> > https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/112653/
>
> Do you have updated patches for these? It would be easier to
> review new ones than the old ones.
>
>  Tomi

The comments on the existing patches have been mostly related
to minimizing the number of patches in each series, moving some
#defines to header files and one or two typos.

I haven't reworked these patches yet, I wanted to know if you
could review the changes you had suggested on the v1 of the series
below:

(https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/111901/)

If you want I can rework them and send again. No hassles.

Thanks,

Archit